Director, Operations Finance & Accounting
Are you interested in joining a high growth start-up in a fast moving and highly competitive market? Extremely well-established client base consisting of top branded partnerships. We are recruiting on behalf of a company in the software industry located downtown Toronto. They are seeking a progressive Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA or CPA) with strong operational finance experience.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
- Primarily responsible for the establishing a solid foundation and strategy to support operational finance and accounting.
- Develop KPIs and in-depth analysis to support marketing initiatives and the expansion of the customer base
- Budgeting, forecasting - leading the support of business operations with financial models and other value add analysis
- Institute best practices for cash and investments including any related projects and initiatives
- Manage, coach and mentor while growing the accounting and finance team
The Company is offering a strong compensation package including an attractive base salary and stock options included full benefits. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
- Minimum 3 years post public accounting experience
- Proven experience supporting business operations
- Advanced Excel skills including the ability to create financial models
- Ability to multitask and prioritize to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.