Director, Operations Finance
Our client is a growth-oriented company in the manufacturing and consumer business sector. We are recruiting on their behalf for a Director of Operations Finance. This role will oversee a large team at multiple locations and work closely with operations on strategic business planning, financial analysis and internal reporting of both operational and financial metrics.
Experiencing growth through acquisitions and opening new locations, the Company is well-positioned to continue expanding and gaining market share across Canada. Contact us to learn more about this progressive opportunity and joining a progressive industry leader.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Internal reporting to management including monthly analysis of divisional results
• Management and development of a large multi-location team across several divisions
• Drive financial performance, productivity and continuous process improvement
• Produce value-added and actionable variance analysis to various stakeholders
• Strategic business partnering with operations and business development
The Company is offering an excellent compensation package for this level including an attractive base salary, short and long-term incentive compensation and car allowance. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accounting (CPA-CA or CPA)
• 15+ years of progressive experience including 5+ years in managerial positions
• Extensive experience supporting and partnering with operations at the divisional level
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as manager and business partner
• Strong negotiating, influencing, leadership and presentation skills
• Manufacturing sector experience is required
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting and one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.