Director of Finance, Pricing
Are you interested in joining a growing company in a strategic and operational finance role? Would you like to leverage your business and analytical skills in a role that regularly interacts with senior management? Are you looking for an opportunity to truly impact the profitability of the company?
We are recruiting on behalf of global company located in the North GTA. They are currently seeking a progressive Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA, CA) with relevant experience to be responsible for evaluating new business opportunities and support the growth of the business.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Work closely with senior management and operational teams to ensure all relevant costs are captured and considered in the RFP process
• Ensure projections, assumptions and KPI’s are accurate and realistic so that company is not exposed to losses and profitably is maximized
• Critically review client RFPs and utilizing existing templates, ensure all components are addressed / responded to
• Present RFP proposals to senior leadership to get approval and buy-in
• Review the work of Analyst and provide coaching, mentoring and training as required
The company is offering an excellent compensation package including an attractive base salary and annual performance bonus. Full benefit and remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA, CA)
• 8+ years of progressive experience, including experience with financial planning & analysis or forecasting
• Strong management experience including proven leadership and training skills
• Excellent problem-solving skills, multi-tasking abilities and ability to prioritize
• Extensive business partnering skills and experience
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at email@example.com -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.