Director, Financial Reporting
Are you interested in joining a growth-oriented company focused on global acquisitions? Would you like to manage a team of 3+ staff? Do you want a role that will offer and opportunity for future internal progression?
We are recruiting on behalf of a publicly-traded Canadian company with international operations. They are currently seeking an experienced Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA) with strong IFRS knowledge and public company audit and/or external reporting experience.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• External financial reporting compliance including quarterly and annual financial statements
• Responsible for the integrity and accuracy of the Company’s external financial reporting
• Updating of the Annual Information Form, Management Information Circular and MD&A
• Oversight of the annual consolidated audit, local statutory audits and financial statements
• Responsible for the development of accounting policies and positions on new IFRS standards
• Oversight of the Company’s 51-109 testing process and resources
The company is offering an excellent compensation package including an attractive base salary and annual performance bonus. Full benefit and remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Canadian Chartered Accountant designation (CPA-CA)
• 8+ years of progressive experience in public accounting and/or industry
• Extensive IFRS knowledge and experience, including complex technical accounting
• Proven ability to multi-task, problem solve, and prioritize workload
• Strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
• Superior excel and data management skills
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at email@example.com -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.