Director, Financial Planning & Analysis
Are you interested in joining a growth-oriented company? Are you looking for a strategic role that presents the ‘big picture’ story to senior management? Do you want a role that will challenge you and provide opportunities for growth and development?
We are recruiting on behalf of an industry leading company in the service sector, located in the West GTA. They are currently seeking an experienced Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA) with business partnering, financial planning & analysis and finance process improvement experience.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Lead the annual budget process, challenging assumptions based on actual trends, knowledge of business model and profitability targets
• Ensure forecast is built with buy-in from all key leadership team members
• Communicate the current financial performance of the business by analysing monthly variances, including root cause analysis and recommendations to improve profitability
• Ensure monthly management and metrics reports are produced on time and unified in methodology and approach
• Drive improvements in company’s approach to managing profitability and collaborate with pricing and operational teams to provide recommendations and actions for improvement
• Support month-end close and quarterly external reporting, as required
• Serve as key partner in finance systems and process improvement efforts / projects
The company is offering an excellent compensation package including an attractive base salary and annual performance bonus. Full benefit and remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA)
• 10+ years of progressive experience including financial analysis roles with a strong
link to business and operations
• Extensive business partnering experience with senior business leaders
• Process improvement/redesign experience or systems implementation experience
• Experience in a complex organization, ideally with international operations
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at email@example.com -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.