We are recruiting on behalf of a well-respected company with excellent work/life balance and a highly professional corporate culture. They are currently seeking an experienced Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) with experience at the Senior Manager level from a Big 4 accounting firm. The Company is currently operating on a 100% work-from-home basis for all employees; however, their office is located in the downtown core, walking distance from Union Station and PATH connected.
Are you looking to make the move to industry in a world-class Canadian organization with a large team of CPAs? Would you like to leverage your public company audit and technical accounting experience in a role that requires a high level of expertise and professionalism? Are you looking for a senior-role where you can work a predictable schedule and regular business hours? This may be the role you have been waiting for!
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Coordinate and conduct audits in accordance with the company’s methodology
• Participation in audit projects to enhance the effectiveness of audit processes
• Meeting deadlines and conducting audits in an efficient and effective manner
• Foster professional working relationships with colleagues and external stakeholders
• Project management responsibilities and managing competing demands
• Preparation of high-quality written reports and audit deliverables
The Company is offering a great compensation package including an attractive base salary, annual bonus entitlement, excellent benefit plan and strong RSP contribution program. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA, CA)
• 10+ years of progressive experience; Big 4 firm background is a requirement
• Strong leadership skills and experience managing teams of professionals
• Experience auditing public companies and in-depth knowledge of IFRS
• Proven ability to solve complex accounting and audit issues
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at email@example.com -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. With over 10 years in business and a team of experienced recruitment professionals, we are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking to for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers.
Your Partner in Search Success ®