Corporate Tax Manager
Are you interested in joining a growing publicly-traded company in the manufacturing sector? Would you like to leverage your Canadian tax experience from public accounting (or industry) to join a progressive, high-calibre organization in the North GTA?
We are recruiting on behalf of Canadian-based, global company traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange, currently seeking a progressive Chartered Accountant with a Canadian tax provision and compliance experience to join their growing global tax team at their corporate head office.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Prepare quarterly and year-end tax provisions for Canadian entities
• Assist with the consolidated international tax provision process
• Prepare returns for Canadian entities and assist with any CRA audits
• Provide direction and guidance with respect to indirect taxes
• Manage domestic compliance process for international companies, including review of tax returns prepared by outside firms
• Build solid relationships with International Controllers to effectively identify and assist with cross border employee issues
• Enhance profile of the tax department through provision of tax advice to business units
The company is offering an excellent compensation package consisting of an attractive base salary and annual performance bonus. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA or CPA-CA)
• Bachelor of Commerce, Business Administration or equivalent
• 3-4 years of progressive tax experience from public accounting or industry
• Experience auditing and/or tax work for clients in the manufacturing sector, would be an asset
• Strong technical and research skills along with project management and coordination skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Completion of CICA in-depth I and II tax courses
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at email@example.com -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA or CPA-CA currently seeking new opportunities.