Corporate Controller – North America
Would you like to join an international leader with Canada being the North American head office having significant market share and growth in their sector? Are you looking for a role with a broad scope to build a strong foundation for your career? The role will require someone to provide strategic vision, direction and leadership to accounting and finance to support North American growth.
We are recruiting on behalf of a global company, currently seeking an outgoing and personable Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA) with progressive experience currently at the senior manager level. Located in the West GTA, the employer is directly accessible from major highways.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Management of Staff – supervision of 12 staff
• Financial Reporting – for business operations and group reporting under IFRS
• Budgeting and Forecasting – support North American business and responsible for Shared Service centre
• Systems Implementation – integrate acquisition’s in North America on SAP
• Tax filings in Canada and US to ensure compliance and reporting requirements are met.
• Provide strategic vision to senior leadership team
• Corporate Accounting & Internal Controls
• Treasury – cash flow forecast and management of banking relationships
• Manage several projects and initiatives due to acquisition, and integration into Canadian Head office.
The company is offering an excellent compensation package for this level including an attractive base salary, pension effective day one and other benefits. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA)
• 10 years of progressive experience in Industry currently at Senior Management level
• Ability to motivate teams and provide accurate and timely support to multiple projects and initiatives within finance and business.
• High level critical thinker but also hands on in supporting growth in identifying opportunities, risks and constraints.
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumés of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPA-CAs in the Greater Toronto Area. We are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking to for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers. Your Partner in Search Success ®
Stay informed of all postings by following our company page on LinkedIn at