Corporate Controller (Director level)
Are your interested in joining a Top employer in Toronto having been recognized by employees as a company with strong leadership and engagement? Financially agile in in volatile markets resulting in solid results and performance. This is a high visibility role supporting the internal and external reporting, including cash flow, treasury, consolidations, and budgeting.
We are recruiting on behalf of a Canadian public company downtown Toronto. They are currently seeking a Director or entry level VP Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA or CPA) who has a proven track record of progression by merit in leading an organization and its people for future growth.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• KPIs for internal reporting including budgets, consolidations, presentation to key executives.
• Support Corporate finance and Accounting teams and various internal and external relationships.
• Treasury function including banking, cash flow reports, analysis, approvals and review.
• Assist and support planning & forecasting including annual budgets.
• Timely completion and ownership of external financial statements including MD&A.
• Key contact for external auditors to support audit process.
• Execute reporting on value-added business insights for decision making to the leadership team.
• Ownership of policy and procedures in creating efficiencies and standardization across various departments on best practices.
• Special projects and requests and adhoc analysis.
The company is offering a lucrative compensation package for this level including an attractive base salary: $160,000 - $185,000 plus exceptional bonus and other benefits.
Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
• Qualified in Public accounting with a Min 7-10 years in a Leadership role in Industry
• Practical experience of oversight of consolidated financial reporting under IFRS
• Demonstrated success, passion, and motivation to work with high performing teams
• Ability to inspire others as a leader who is collaborative and supportive
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at email@example.com -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. With over 10 years in business and a team of experienced recruitment professionals, we are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking to for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers. Your Partner in Search Success ®