Are you looking for a Canadian company that is experiencing tremendous growth? Would you like a role that allows you to get involved in providing strategic vision, direction and shaping the accounting and finance team through integration of acquired companies?
The employer we are recruiting for is seeking a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA or CPA) from industry with strong corporate accounting, process design & improvement and financial planning experience to take on this high-profile role.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Assist M&A team with due diligence, post-close integration and acquisition on-boarding
• Provide support for financial analysis and management reporting
• Build and manage an effective accounting team to ensure strength in systems, processes and controls
• Challenge the status quo on effective internal controls and processes around financial reporting
• Prepare cash flow reporting, review and manage cash positions and provide insights into operations and business plans
• Ensure tax compliance and preparation on contract/legal support with customers and vendors
• Analytical review on variances for multiple North American businesses units
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accounting (CPA-CA or CPA)
• 7-10 years of progressive experience including public accounting and industry
• Strong analytical and technical accounting skills
• Thrives in a fast-paced environment
• Experience managing a team
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.