Are you interested in joining a high-growth, multi-national Canadian company that is a leader in their industry? Are you looking for a business-centric leadership role that will be responsible for overseeing and enhancing all budgeting, reporting, accounting, risk management and treasury processes through a team of senior finance professionals?
We are recruiting on behalf of a publicly-listed Canadian company with international operations. They are currently seeking Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA) with sharp analytical skills, strong reporting background, proven process improvement experience and exemplary people management skills.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Responsible for ensuring the integrity and accuracy of company’s accounting, external financial reporting and internal operating results reported to management, as well as external stakeholders
• Responsible for annual planning cycle, working with management and operational finance teams to implement budget models, ensuring reasonability of assumptions, validation of models and output for presentation to Board of Directors
• Ensure information provided to operational groups provides value added business intelligence
• Design and measure operating cash flow metrics and work with Finance Directors to implement process changes to improve billings and collections
• Investigate and resolve accounting and internal reporting issues to ensure management has accurate and timely financial information to drive better operational decisions
• Ensure compliance with regulatory filing deadlines and improve overall shareholder reporting
• Conduct semi-annual review of operations and report results to CEO
• Management of company’s risk management and treasury functions, as well as other corporate duties
The company is offering an excellent compensation package including an attractive base salary and annual performance bonus. Full benefit and remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA preferred)
• 12+ years of progressive experience, including 6+ years in industry, ideally with multi-national companies
• Progressive experience in senior financial roles, including management of larger team of finance professionals
• Past oversight of budgeting, reporting and / or accounting oversight experience
• Previous process transformation, change management experience with a continuous improvement mindset
• Self-starter who is willing to roll up their sleeves to identify and resolve issues
• Strong, independent personality able to communicate effectively across and up operational and management lines
• Proven ability to multi-task, problem solve, and prioritize workload
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at email@example.com -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.