Controller (recent CPA)
Are you looking for a high-quality opportunity to transition from public accounting to industry?
Would you like to join an international leader with significant market share and growth in their sector? Are you looking for a role with a broad scope to build a strong foundation for your career?
We are recruiting on behalf of a global public company, currently seeking an outgoing and personable CPA-CA or CPA with progressive audit experience at a large public accounting firm. Located in the West Mississauga, the employer is directly accessible from major highways.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Financial Reporting – local and global reporting requirements under IFRS
• Internal Controls – development, implementation and maintenance of financial controls
• Corporate Accounting – manage financial close process and reporting of financial results
• Treasury – cash flow forecast preparation & analysis, management of banking relationships
• P&L statements – manage the preparation and presentation of profitability levels
The company is offering an excellent compensation package for this level including an attractive base salary and annual performance bonus. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant Designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
• 3-5 years of progressive experience in a large public accounting firm
• Strong technical accounting (IFRS) and internal controls experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at email@example.com -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the resumes of any CPA-CAs currently seeking new opportunities.