Controller – Corporate Services
Are you interested in having a great work life and rewarding career for a top Branded company located in Markham area? Diverse role supporting corporate services includes all finance, accounting reporting, treasury, operation support to business including financial planning & analysis. Join a dynamic team and culture who hire passionate people to support continued success and growth in Canada.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
- Full spectrum of oversight and leadership includes treasury, accounting, financial planning, and analysis.
- Strong leader to coach and develop a large team.
- Presentations to Global Partners and key executive leader for finance in Canada on various metrics to support key decision making.
- Lead the budgeting and forecasting process including variance analysis and reporting on products.
- Presentation to key executive and business leaders after compilation and creation of analytics
- Lead the budget and forecast for regional and global reporting.
- Treasury support, optimizing interest rates, foreign exchange and liquidity risk and execute on new funding including relationships.
- Lead the transition of USGAAP to IFRS including centralize treasury process and controls including policies and procedures and automation.
- Work in a culture supporting various projects that require an enquiring mind, proactive and entrepreneurial approach.
The company is offering an excellent compensation package for this level including an attractive base salary ($150,000 to $180,000 depends on experience) and annual bonus program. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA) is mandatory.
- Hands on leader who has a proven track record of leading teams, support global partners and relationships, technically sound as well a strong appreciation for a service culture.
- Demonstrated ability to influence, drive projects and leading initiatives on various projects.
- Strong business acumen and experience supporting operational finance.
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at email@example.com -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. We are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers. Your Partner in Search Success ®
Stay informed of all postings by following our company page on LinkedIn at: