Are you interested in new financial technologies like Blockchain and Cryptocurrency? Would you consider relocating to the Caribbean for 2+ years for a unique opportunity to earn Tax-Free US dollars in a high-growth business?
We are recruiting on behalf of a diversified private investment company with significant resources and capital which has just invested in a new global partnership and formed a new business unit with revenues in the hundreds of millions!
The Company is seeking a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA or CPA) with strong accounting and financial management experience for this newly-created Controller position. This role will head their new business unit at their head office on the island of Antigua (daily direct flights available from Toronto).
They are offering a competitive Tax-Free income in US currency along with housing provided in an ex-pat community, company car, relocation allowance, paid flights and paid medical benefits.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Maintaining and updating financial models for sales profitability and reinvestment
• Conduct analysis on variances, revenue, margins and other key performance indicators
• Management of staff responsible for accounting, accounts payable & accounts receivable
• Partnering with operations and management in other international locations
• Preparation of monthly and quarterly operating results for decision making
• Preparation of quarterly deliverables and reports presented to the Board
• Researching various accounting and tax related business impacts
• Development and maintenance of a rolling budget and forecast
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA or CPA-CA)
• 6-10 years of combined experience from public accounting and industry
• Experience with corporate accounting, financial reporting and financial management
• Experience building and managing teams of finance/accounting staff
• Detail oriented with Advanced proficiency in Microsoft office products
• Strong organizational and time management skills
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at email@example.com -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA or CPA-CA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. We are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers. Your Partner in Search Success ®
Stay informed of all postings by following our company page on LinkedIn at