We are recruiting on behalf of a growth-oriented company in the manufacturing and consumer goods sector. Experiencing growth through acquisitions and opening new facilities, the Company is well-positioned to continue expanding and gaining market share across Canada.
Located in the Mississauga area, this role will oversee a team with multiple locations working closely with operations on strategic business planning, financial analysis, and internal reporting of both operational and financial metrics.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Internal reporting to management including monthly analysis of operational results
• Leading and developing a large team including support to operations, supply chain and external business partners
• Drive financial performance, productivity, and continuous process improvement and efficiencies
• Produce value-added and actionable variance analysis to various stakeholders
• Financial reporting packages, with value added metrics in applying business acumen to drive operations and profit margins
• Partner with Operations and Supply Chain on reporting requirements, analysis of inventory, OPEX and CAPEX
• Monitor performance and provide value added initiatives in driving business optimization and improved results
The Company is offering an excellent compensation package for this level including an attractive base salary, short and long-term incentive compensation, other benefits. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
• Minimum 5+ years of progressive industry experience including management of staff
• Extensive experience supporting and partnering with operations at the divisional level
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as manager and business partner
• Strong negotiating, influencing, leadership and presentation skills
• Manufacturing sector experience is required
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at email@example.com -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. With over 10 years in business and a team of experienced recruitment professionals, we are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking to for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers. Your Partner in Search Success ®
Stay informed of all postings by following our company page on LinkedIn at