Are you interested in joining a high growth software company that is acknowledged as a “Great Place to Work”? Would you like to leverage your practical experience of developing and coaching a finance team to ensure finance deadlines are achieved? Do you have the ability to successfully drive transformation projects.
We are recruiting on behalf of a private, well funded, software company that has doubled in size in the last 2 years. They are seeking a progressive Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA or CPA) with post-public accounting industry experience looking to take the next step.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Reporting directly to the CFO the successful candidate will oversee the accounting function including financial reporting, and corporate accounting
• Management of 2 direct reports and hire, coach and develop a 3rd
• Preparation of financial statements, lender reporting and KPI dashboard reports
• Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures including internal controls
• Review and analyze weekly reporting prepared by staff at the operating company level
• Lead strategic initiatives to streamline, innovate and improve key financial processes
• Play a key role in the implementation of a new software system and ensure effective integration with other established systems
• Liaise with external auditors for quarterly review and annual audit procedures
The Company is offering a lucrative compensation package including an attractive base salary and annual performance bonus. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
• 6-10 years of relevant experience including public accounting and industry
• Attention to detail, high sense of urgency and strong problem-solving skills
• Adaptable and thrives is a dynamic and fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
• Proven ability to plan, organize and prioritize a diverse workload
• Experience managing, coaching and developing a team of staff
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at email@example.com -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. We are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking to for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers. Your Partner in Search Success ®
Stay informed of all postings by following our company page on LinkedIn at