Are you interested in a newly created role in the FinTech sector? Would you like a diverse role with a combination of accounting, reporting and internal controls? Are you looking to report to a strong coach/mentor to ready you for progression to a more senior level?
We are recruiting on behalf of a high growth company located in the downtown core of Toronto. They are currently seeking an experienced Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA or CPA) with proven supervisory experience.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Lead all duties of the Accounting/Reporting team ensuring monthly reporting deadlines are met
• Oversight of all monthly accounting and related activities for global operations
• Ensure effective innovation/improvement of reporting related processes and procedures
• Evaluate and improve internal controls frameworks
• Co-ordinate activities across international locations including liaison with external parties
The company is offering an excellent compensation package for this level including an attractive base salary and annual bonus program. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
• 7+ years of progressive experience in public accounting and/or industry
• Technically proficient with a strong knowledge of IFRS, USGAAP and SOX
• Experience of Financial Services and knowledge of Financial Instruments would be an advantage
• Collaborative, adaptable, strong business acumen and attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at email@example.com -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. We are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking to for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers. Your Partner in Search Success ®
Stay informed of all postings by following our company page on LinkedIn at