Business Unit Controller
Are you interested in joining a growing company in a strategic and operational finance role? Would you like to leverage your P&L management experience in a role that offers interaction with external clients? Are you looking for an opportunity to conduct value-added financial analysis and deliver presentations to Senior Management on company results?
We are recruiting on behalf of global commercial services provider located in the North GTA. They are currently seeking a progressive Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA) with relevant experience to be responsible for financial management, business case analysis, complex financial performance analysis, and forecasting.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Directs and coordinates company financial planning, budgeting and management reporting
• Prepares, analyzes and presents monthly, quarterly and annual internal and external reporting
• Conducts financial analysis for assigned accounts including variance analysis and KPIs
• Monitors forecasted annual performance to plan and make recommendations as necessary
• Writes operational business cases, memos to clients and client performance analysis documents
• Conducts risk management analytics, detailed line item analytics, and score card analytics
• Interprets, implements, and ensures ongoing adherence to client contract terms and conditions
• Management of business unit accounting staff including training, coaching and mentoring
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA)
• 6-10 years of progressive experience, including full P&L management
• Well-developed internal/external client management and relationship-building skills
• Strong management experience including proven leadership and training skills
• Excellent problem-solving skills, multi-tasking abilities and ability to prioritize
• Extensive business partnering skills and experience
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at email@example.com -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA or CPA-CA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. We are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers. Your Partner in Search Success ®