Assistant Manager, Performance Measurement (French)
We are recruiting on behalf of a public company in the real estate sector (investment & development) with several billion in assets under management. They are currently seeking a recently qualified Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA or CPA) from a large public accounting firm with French language skills (verbal and written) to take on this newly-created role in their progressive finance organization.
The employer is offering above-average work/life balance, excellent compensation for a recently-designated CPA, downtown core location, upward mobility and excellent mentorship directly from the CFO.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Develop forward-looking performance models and metrics for existing and new real estate funds
• Perform complex financial analysis and reporting packages for internal & external stakeholders
• Analyze investment fund performance and risk, providing insight on trends and opportunities
• Measure/report performance metrics in comparison to industry benchmarks and competing funds
• Work with asset management team on transaction structuring for proper accounting treatment
• Preparation of quarterly and annual financial statements and monthly financial results
• Liaise with the Montreal office in both French and English and prepare written communications
The Company is offering an excellent compensation package for this level including an attractive base salary, annual performance bonus, RSP matching and healthcare spending account. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
• 3+ years of progressive experience in a large public accounting firm
• Experience auditing public or private entities reporting under IFRS
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• French language skills (verbal and written)
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at email@example.com -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.