Assistant Manager, Finance
We are recruiting for a growth-oriented public company located downtown Toronto, currently seeking a recently qualified Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA or CPA) at the Senior Associate level with strong technical and analytical skills.
Are you interested in working for an acquisition-focused company that can offer you experience in both financial reporting and business finance? Would you like to leverage your public company audit skills to join a progressive and dynamic organization? Are you looking for an opportunity with a broad scope of responsibilities and exposure to acquisitions?
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Preparation and review of quarterly/annual reports including financial statements and MD&A
• Ensure integrity and completeness of financial records for in-development & operating assets
• Maintenance of asset & corporate valuations models; work with business analysts on inputs
• Coordinate and prepare reporting for joint venture, limited partnership and lender reporting
• Work with business analysts on business planning, forecasting and financial modelling
• Assist with the preparation of variance analysis and other management reporting
• Lead treasury process for cash management and cash flow forecasting
• Assist with the financial integration of newly-acquired businesses
The company is offering an excellent compensation package including an attractive base salary and annual performance bonus. Full benefit and remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
• 3-5 years of auditing experience at a large public accounting firm
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively in a team setting
• High commitment level, work ethic, flexibility and attention to detail
• Extensive knowledge of complex accounting issues under IFRS
• Advanced Excel proficiency and strong analytical skills
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at email@example.com -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA or CPA-CA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. We are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking to for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers. Your Partner in Search Success ®
Stay informed of all postings by following our company page on LinkedIn at