Are you a recently qualified CPA looking for a unique opportunity to start your industry career? Would you like to manage a team of staff in the accounting function and gain valuable managerial experience? Are you interested in reporting to a senior finance leader and mentor?
We are recruiting on behalf of a growing Canadian public company with international operations located in Mississauga. They are seeking a recently qualified Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA or CPA) with relevant experience currently working at a large public accounting firm.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Manage and support a large team in accounting to ensure accuracy and attention to detail
• Financial statement preparation, consolidations and review of period-end accounting entries
• Provide various financial reports and analysis to identify issues, trends and improvement areas
• Create and deliver presentations on financial results, metrics and key performance indicators
• Support internal and external relationships including training, coaching and development of staff
• Create, maintain and ensure compliance with accounting policies and internal controls
• Financial systems support, process improvement and driving efficiencies
The company is offering excellent compensation including an attractive base salary, annual performance bonus, stock-based compensation and great benefits. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
• 3-5 years of relevant experience from public accounting or industry
• Leadership skills from coaching teams of audit staff
• Experience auditing public issuers under IFRS
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at email@example.com -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. We are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers. Your Partner in Search Success ®
Stay informed of all postings by following our company page on LinkedIn at