Accounting Manager, Pension (1 yr contract – work/life balance)
Are you looking for a d/t core located company that is a market leader in the pension industry with a massive portfolio of investment? Would you like to join an organization that is consistently rated as one of Canada’s best places to work?
The employer we are recruiting for is seeking an experienced Manager/Supervisor, trained at a major public accounting firm, with strong pension accounting knowledge.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Provide leadership, coaching and direction to the team to ensure effective day to day operations
• Responsibility for ensuring timely processing of pension payroll payments
• Overseeing statutory filings and tax filings relating to pension payments, refunds and transfers
• Develop strong, productive relationships with internal and external partners and 3rd parties
The company is offering an excellent compensation package including completion bonus, excellent work/life balance and paid vacation.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
• 5+ years of progressive experience in industry or public accounting
• Experience supervising coaching and mentoring staff
• Strong knowledge of pension accounting processes, policies and standards
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumés of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.