A high growth, acquisitive investment company are looking to add an experienced Accounting Manager to their team. The organisation are backed by a high profile group of investors and target assets in private equity and real estate. The role offers an exceptional work/life balance and reports directly to the VP of Finance. Location is midtown Toronto, close to subway and easily accessible via TTC. The ideal candidate will be a CPA or CPA-CA who qualified in public accounting and is currently in industry.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Supervising 2 staff members including coaching and developing and mentoring.
• Manage financial statement process, cash balances including bank wires and transfers
• Review process and controls to ensure policies and procedures are adhered to and implemented.
• Review journal entries, bank reconciliations and general ledger
• Prepare variance analysis for monthly and quarterly actuals to budgets.
• Company liaison with Auditors and banking affiliates
The company is offering an excellent compensation package including base salary and bonus. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA or CPA-CA)
• Min 5+ years of hands on experience qualified in public accounting with 2-3 years post public experience.
• Current or client experience in Real Estate or related industry would be an asset
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at email@example.com -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. We are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking to for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers. Your Partner in Search Success ®
Stay informed of all postings by following our company page on LinkedIn at