Accounting & Finance Manager
Newly created role in the Canadian Head office through revenue growth, acquisitions, diversification and centralization in Canada, US and Globally. A true leadership role managing currently 8 staff, responsible for Accounting and Finance aspects of expansion and development.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
- Overall responsibility for full finance function from both a commercial business perspective and transactional accounting.
- Facilitate reporting and analysis including presentation of results to stakeholders including the Board
- Support on business case analysis of capital expenditure and investments
- Partnership with key executive’s support acquisitions and integration, business projects including sales and contracts
- Drive the budget and forecasting process including KPIs
- Manage a large team including mentoring, coaching and developing
- Continuous improvement and various risk and controls supporting growth with sound business practices.
The company offers an excellent base salary including RSP contributions and other benefits with an entrepreneurial culture.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA, CA or CPA)
- 5-8 years of progressive experience in Industry having qualified in public accounting
- Strong technical skills coupled with business and operations finance experience is preferred
- Self starter who can operate autonomously
- Excellent communication skills, collaborative, a relationship builder
- Previous leadership experience supervising staff is mandatory
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. We are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking to for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers. Your Partner in Search Success ®
Stay informed of all postings by following our company page on LinkedIn at