Senior Financial Analyst (Top Branded Health & Wellness)
Are you looking for a Canadian branded company in the health and wellness retail and CPG sector that has a strong footprint locally and internationally? Having reported close to 50% sales recovery through same store sales, expansion, and innovation in partnerships, acquisitions and various omnichannel they are looking to expand their corporate team.
We are recruiting on behalf of a public company seeking a recently qualified Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA or CPA) with public accounting experience for this newly created role.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Manager corporate functions relating to accounting, reporting and P&L analysis including variance and trend analysis, and budgets
• Assist with financial planning activities including budgeting, forecasting and analysis
• Support external auditors’ requests and inquiries
• Perform and review month end, quarter and year end close including reconciliations and analyze GL accounts
• Research and resolution of technical accounting issues and preparation of accounting policies
• Identify and proactively implement process improvements for greater efficiency and reporting
• Perform ad-hoc analysis and various projects as requested.
The Company is offering a competitive compensation package including an attractive base salary, annual performance bonus and excellent RSP contribution plan. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
• 3+ years of progressive audit experience from a large public accounting firm
• Experience auditing public issuers or large private companies
• Strong technical skills under IFRS and/or SOX
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. With over 10 years in business and a team of experienced recruitment professionals, we are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking to for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers.
Your Partner in Search Success ®